Thursday, December 3, 2009

Life's crazy, why not blog about it!

I figured, I already have one blog I barely update why not start another one?! Right!?

So here's the gist...in the last couple years or so my life has become increasingly more chaotic. After I graduated from college, nearly 3 years ago, I expected a little dose of reality. I also only expected one job, a lonely apartment and boring evenings at home sitting in front of the TV. Instead, I got one part time job (to handle my living expenses while I tried to find a real job), found that real job, started paying on my student loans, realized I couldn't pay my loans and rent with just my real job, found a guy, starting living with that guy, quit the part-time job, started back up at the part-time job (after realizing I was broke), bought a house with said guy, got a kitten, inherited two other cats, attempted to furnish the new house, and tried my best to keep my sanity!! So here I am, almost 25 years old, the busiest I've ever been in my life and, strangely enough, the happiest I've ever been! Sometimes things stink, I have bad days, I have long days, but in the end, I almost always walk away happy!

So, that's what this is all about, random happenings, stressful stories, romantic tales and general adventures in my attempt to make the most of my crazy life!

No comments: