Friday, March 26, 2010

Hello, My Name is Jessica...

...and I'm addicted to taking pictures of my cat!

I just can't help myself! Every time Guillermo jumps into the bathtub, lays in some strange and adorable position on the cat scratcher, crawls up on me to cuddle, breathes, moves, etc. I just can't help but want to take his picture! I know, I'm a sad, sad person...actually, no, I'm a cat lady! Yep, that's what I am...a cat lady. I talk to my cats; not only in that strange baby-talk sort of way, but often in a normal voice and in a tone that suggests I expect to hear a response. I have favorites...obviously Gui is #1 in my book (come on, he's just so darned cute), followed by my sweet Missy and then Buddy brings in the rear because I think he secretly hates me. But, I will say, I am not alone in this...Antoine has a bit of cat lady (or rather cat gentleman?) in him as well! He talks to them, calling Buddy his "big guy", telling Missy she's pretty, and in that slightly high-pitched, baby-talk-esque voice dubs Gui his "handsome guy". We are sad, semi-pathetic people...but at least we have each other!

Anyway, here's some recent shots of Gui...







No comments: