Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Friday!

I don't know about you weirdos, but I'm so glad it's Friday!  It's been a long week and I'm ready to spend some quality time with Antoine and enjoy this lovely weather.  Tomorrow I also get the rare treat of working with my sis at her tea house (and get paid for doing it!)  I haven't helped out in ages, but it used to be a regular thing when I was in college.  Did I mention my sister has a super fantastic tea house with a plethora of delicious teas and tasty treats that she whips up herself!?  Oh, I didn't?  Well, now you know.

Anyway, last Saturday was also a blast!  Antoine and I went to Indy for the day!  We went to hang out with these freaks... 

[who I happen to adore!]

...for Amanda's birthday!  First on the agenda, after the gift giving, was a trip to the IMA sculpture gardens.  It was nice and sunny out (although a bit chilly) and spring flowers were starting to pop up all over the place.  You know me, I love a good flower/nature picture...I'm lame like that.  


 

 



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a fantastic Friday!  See you next week!

No comments: