Monday, March 7, 2011

In the Blink of an Eye...

Sometimes the weekends just don't last long enough, this was surely one of those weekends.  Despite being sick (again!), Antoine and I woke up bright and early Saturday morning to make our way to Asheville, NC.  We had tickets to a show I was very excited to see (but more on that later) and reservations to a cute little BnB for the night (more on that later too).  The drive was over six hours, and probably closer to seven with all the stopping, and despite the rain it was quite nice.  We listened to music and enjoyed each others company.  But, in the blink of an eye...*POOF*...the weekend was over.  And we were back home and Antoine was packing his suitcase for Chicago.  I would have liked one more day...just one!  I don't think that's too much to ask for, do you?


I hope you all had lovely, albeit rainy, weekend!  I'll catch you later.  Hopefully by tomorrow I will no longer be a walking head cold carrying her box of Puffs, jar of Carmex and bag of Echinacea cough drops.  I'm not that hopeful though!

*Also, Happy Birthday to one of my most favoritest people in the world, my HLP, Amanda!  I like your face, it makes me happy!  I love you!  Thanks for being born and being my friend, despite the fact that I hate doing dishes and I've, on more than one occasion, made you watch America's Next Top Model against your will!

No comments: