- Sushi for dinner at the newly re-named Fusian - I am so flipping excited about this...I've been craving sushi for weeks
- Grocery shopping - because our fridge is looking seriously sparse
- Free frozen yogurt from Yagoot - they are releasing their new summer flavor: coconut (can't wait!); people who sign up for their free e-newsletter get a coupon for a free yogurt whenever they come out with a new flavor! It's a pretty sweet deal (get it? yeah, I'm not very funny!)
- Making a large pot of Thai Chicken Noodle Soup - it's so, so good...I promise to post the recipe one of these days
- Making some Strawberry Pretzel Salad - because it's summery and delicious (and dangerous)
- Trying out this recipe for Cilantro Black Beans - because I love black beans and I love cilantro (and I have tons of it) and because I think it'll go really well with fajitas
- Hopefully going to see a movie at the Esquire (since we have a buy one get one free coupon) - we're thinking about seeing Everything Must Go
- I'm also going to attempt to figure out what to get my mom for her birthday and my dad for Father's day...(?)
- Then all that other stuff like doing laundry, mowing the lawn, doing dishes, etc. - but I like to not think about those things too much...
See how I cunningly distracted you with a picture of Cheese!? I'm so sneaky.
Any fun/interesting plans this weekend for you fine folks?