Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Flowers are Pretty!

Okay, you can't really argue with me on that!  Flowers are beautiful, delicate pieces of nature that grow and change, and that's part of what makes them oh so pretty to look at.  You can't debate me on that!  Sure, they're not the most original thing to photograph, you got me there.  But I like taking photos of flowers, so I'm going to continue to take large quantities of them...and there's not a damned thing you can do to stop me!  So there!

Sorry, I get a little defensive about my flower-picture-taking.  Anyway, this weekend while my lovely HLP, Amanda, and her delightful boyfriend, Aaron, were in town we decided to go to Krohn Conservatory (since it was raining cats and dogs and there wasn't much else to do).  Behold, an obscene amount of flower picture for your viewing pleasure...

 













Oh, did I mention that half the time, while taking pictures at Krohn, I was singing "Pocketful of Sunshine" a la Easy A.  I'm a charming flower-picture-taking freak.  That I am.

No comments: