Thursday, December 31, 2009

Make Time For Some Fun

Fun is important, especially around the holidays when it feels like you're working non-stop and with all the shopping, gift wrapping and general stress you feel like you haven't really been out in the world for decades! It usually takes a little reworking of our schedules, but occasionally Antoine and I will get a night off together to either relax, because we're exhausted (usually the case), or have some fun with some of our friends and/or family. Another thing that's important...the occasional pictures. I'm a visual person, so I think it was getting to me that, so far, my posts have been merely text-based. So, I figured, why not combine both!? Here's some pictures from our most recent social outing to the Zoo's "Festival of Lights" (it was both Antoine and my first time attending). We were having a fun double date night with my sister and my brother-in-law, which involved pizza, beer, the zoo, Christmas presents and gelato. Oh, and I couldn't resist throwing in a picture of our adorable little kitten.


Enormous Christmas tree at the Festival of Lights.


Pretty lights.


One of my favorite things to do when I'm around twinkle lights and I have a camera.


Antoine and I enjoying ourselves while freezing our tails off!


Guillermo (our little guy) sleeping next to me on the couch while I crochet.



No comments: