Friday, February 25, 2011

Special Things

For a while now I've had a little secret list going on in my head.  A list of things I wanted to do once I was down to one job and once Antoine started consulting.  Some of the things on the list pertained to odds and ends around the house that needed doing but have been put off.  Other listy things involved exercise and improving my physical well-being.  And others were of a more secretive variety.  Little things I want to do or at least work on while Antoine is traveling to serve as little surprises for him when he returns.  It is my intention that all these little things on my secret list will become subjects for later blog entries.  I will keep you posted (pun very intended)!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  Antoine and I have plans to do some antiquing.  Possibly a little day trip to this place.  Then Sunday we are meeting my parents in Columbus to do some car swapping and have lunch.  It should be a good weekend.

No comments: