Friday, May 6, 2011

Yay, Friday!

Finally, it's Friday!  I feel like I haven't stopped moving this week, yet at the same time I feel like I've done absolutely nothing.  It's a weird feeling.  Anyway, I'm super stoked for the weekend.  Tomorrow is the Crafty Supermarket, which we are OF COURSE going.  If you're unfamiliar with it, it's like a ton of individual Etsy stores all in one building!  And I will certainly spend far too much money, but it's worth it for the cool stuff and knowing you're supporting local artists and crafters.  Plus, the Dojo Cart-goodness is going to be there...woot!!  And this year Antoine and I are going to attempt to get there early so we can get free swag bags. 

Other plans for this weekend include: finishing a little project involving our pantry, cleaning, taking Cheese to get his nails trimmed, a trip to HD to buy more topsoil, planting veggies in our raised veggie garden, germinating some more seeds, and planting some Hens and Chicks that I snagged from my Grandma's garden when I was home visiting.  Fingers crossed it doesn't rain too much this weekend so we can do all the planting.  Although, the way the weather has been lately I'm not counting on it!


I hope you all have fantastic weekends!  Oh, and happy Mother's day to any of you mothers out there!

No comments: