Monday, January 4, 2010

There Just Might Be A Light At The End Of The Tunnel..

...a tini-tiny little light, but still! So, I talked to my manager at Sbux this weekend about setting up a semi-permanent schedule for me (i.e. me working there every Monday and Thursday night and then only working one day during the weekend). And Antoine (who has been hired on to work at Target, he was previously just seasonal help) has requested a similar schedule. So, if this all works out and the gods are smiling upon us this will mean that we will get to see more of each other! And hopefully it'll give us an opportunity to start working out together again (we need to, we've both packed on some excess holiday weight). Also, hopefully by coordinating schedules like this we'll be able to keep the house tidy so my head doesn't explode! It still kind of looks like the Christmas aisle of Target threw up in our livingroom!

We'll see how it pans out, but I'm hopeful!

No comments: