- blueberry picking - It's seriously one of my most favorite things about summer. I love blueberries, but there's something about picking your own, straight off the bush that just makes them taste a hundred-million times better!
- a blueberry recipe - I'm not sure what exactly I'll be making with the glorious blueberries that we pick this weekend, but I have a ton of ideas floating around in my head: pie, muffins, cobbler, smoothies, coffeecake, scones, or maybe, just maybe some cheesecake! Also, this recipe from Smitten Kitchen looks fantastic!
- trip to the dog park - Since it hasn't rained most of this week the dog park should be nice and dry for Cheese to run run run. It makes him so happy when we take him to the dog park, so we'll definitely have to squeeze in a visit this weekend before the rain/thunderstorms return.
- Yellow Springs - On Sunday we have plans to meet up with my HLP in Yellow Springs, one of my favorite places for a day trip. We're going to have brunch, do some hiking, and, of course, get some tasty deliciousness at Young's Dairy! (I can't get over that I get to see Amanda twice in the matter of one week...woot!!)
- bike ride - Antoine and I have been itching to head out to the Loveland bike trail and get on our bikes. We've only been out once so far this year, what with all the raining/thunderstorms lately.
- Fireworks - Although I'm not sure which area fireworks we'll be going to yet, this year I'm going to make sure that we see a whole show (not get there during the last 10 minutes like we have the past couple years).
Hope you all have a wonderfully relaxing and exciting weekend!
*Hopefully I can remember to take my camera with me everywhere this weekend...I've been really bad about that lately!