Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm Acknowledging the Fact That I Live in My Own Little Plastic Bubble Sometimes...

So I just recently discovered the Pioneer Woman....by "recently" I mean, yesterday. I read about it on another blogger's site and thought I'd investigate. I'd heard that the cooking section of her site was particularly awesome, but the main reason I ventured to the site was for this. The story of how she met her husband. And let me tell you, it's a doozy! I'm not even half way through it and I think my heart has melted half a dozen times so far! And, let me just say that while reading this I feel a little like Bastian from Never Ending Story (a much girlier version of Bastian who's more concerned with kissing and matters of the heart than an evil wolf and a flying dragon). I'm practically hunched over my computer, my morning oatmeal reading to nourish me so I can continue reading (a la his PB&J sandwich). I'm a dork, I know!

I would definitely suggest checking it out; so far, it's outstanding (and frankly, it's putting my little love story to shame with it's eloquence and spunk). It is so well written and crafted, but a warning to you non-existent readers...it's long! There's over 40 installments, but it's well worth the read! Check it out...


No comments: