Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Chilly Weather Cuteness

Somehow, here in Cincinnati, the weather went from sweltering summer heat to crisp early winter air in what seemed like a matter of minutes. Sure, we had a good day or two of brisk Fall weather, but, as usual, the universe continues to tease me. I love Fall! It's the season I look forward to the most! The crunchy leaves on the ground, the pumpkin picking, the apple cider, the long walks under vibrantly colored trees, the hoodies, the cardigans...

Well, the one good thing about this new chill in the air is that it gets you thinking about outwear and all the lovely jackets out there. I was recently perusing ModCloth and noticed these lovelies and I just had to share them with you.

I love this military inspired jacket...especially all the buttons!
I like the simplicity of this one...not too busy, just a nice, all-purpose kind of jacket. The closures give it a little understated character.

For some reason I picture this one on a young NYC business woman, with heels, a chic white button-up and a pencil skirt.

This one screams "Audrey Hepburn" to me! I can totally picture it with a pair of simple ballet flats, black skinny leg chinos, and a pony tail. To complete the Hepburn feel, you could go window shopping and eat a delicious bear claw while you drink your morning coffee!

I adore this insanely cute jacket! I think it might be too adorable for words!

What kills me most about it...the buttons! They're just too ridiculously sweet!


And more rose buttons. Oh and I love the frills...girly, but not too girly.

Happy Tuesday folks! Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway for a super special handmade book!

No comments: