Monday, May 24, 2010

3 days of Hell...Then a Weekend of Fun!

This week is going to be a mixture of chaos and fun for me. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday will be back to back days at the library and sbux for me. Not fun at all!! But then Tuesday I have the whole day off! Yes, you heard me right...THE WHOLE DAY!! No library! No Sbux! Just me and Antoine enjoying each others company! It is our anniversary after all, that's what you're supposed to do! We also need to go get the last bits and pieces for our camping trip this weekend. And we might go pick up a frame for the sweet Shepard Fairey poster that my sis and bro-in-law got for us this past Saturday at the Event. While I was slaving away at Sbux, those lucky ducks were hob-nobbing it with Mr. Fairey and a hoard of his fans! That's cool though, I'm glad they enjoyed themselves AND they got Antoine and I a poster...
...signed by Fairey himself! How freakin' cool is that!? Answer: super freakin' cool!

Also, for our anniversary Antoine and I might run down to Krohn Conservatory for the butterfly show. If I snap any good pictures I'll make sure I share them on here. We're also planning to go to the Melting Pot for dinner. The Melting Pot, besides being oh so delicious, holds a special place in our hearts considering two years ago tomorrow we had our very first date there! Awe!

Then after two more days of back-to-back hell I'm finally free!! Off we go to Louisville for three full days! Camping. Bourbon. Art. Bourbon. Pancakes. Bourbon. And Antoine! What's not to love!? I can't wait, I'm so excited!! I just hope it doesn't rain! So far, the forecast for Louisville looks pretty nice...so fingers crossed everybody! Think happy thoughts for us!

No comments: