Monday, May 17, 2010

Long Weekend, But Much To Look Forward To...

Well, I haven't had a day off since Sunday, last Sunday (as in May 9th)! And my next day off won't be until this coming Sunday (as in May 23rd)! Even though I'm a little groggy right now I really don't care, because next Tuesday is my two year anniversary with Antoine! So, naturally I took the whole day off from both jobs! We have a special dinner planned and a lazy day together! Maybe a trip to the butterfly show? Then that Friday we're leaving for our camping trip to Louisville! Yay! I can't wait! So far we've had two restaurant recommendations from friends...

Lynn's Paradise Cafe (which I'm thinking about for brunch/lunch one day! Mmmm!)

Proof on Main (although I'd love to go here for dinner, I'm thinking we'll probably have to go for breakfast or lunch since it's so pricey!)

Any other recommendations for restaurants or attractions in Louisville? We'll be there for 3 days!

No comments: