Friday, May 28, 2010

Agenda for Louisville

I am writing to you from the future! Creepy, I know! Oh, and no...I didn't magically get my hands on a kick-ass DeLorean and I unfortunately don't know Michael J. Fox and I don't have awesomely crazy-insane white hair like this (I wish!). But, by the time you read this (if anyone reads this) I will be on my way to Louisville with Antoine! And to make you super jealous of my four full days off from work (both of them) I'm going to give you a sneak peek into our plans for the weekend. About a week ago Antoine turned to me and said, "Are you going to make a schedule for us for Louisville?" I replied, "Do you want me to?" And surprisingly enough he said, "Yes please!" Sometimes I wonder how I was lucky enough to meet someone who loves the anal-retentive lists I make!?

Anway, without further ado...our agenda for Louisville:

Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:

See you on Monday or Tuesday! Happy Memorial weekend everybody!

No comments: