Friday, January 28, 2011

Cincinnati Inspiration

Unlike a lot of people out there I'm actually a pretty big fan of winter! I love snow...it's fluffy, glittery, and every once in a great while allows me to have a little paid vacation from work (reminder: I work at a university). But this year I've found myself longing for a little Springtime goodness, more so than usual! This was made evident very recently while I was perusing Bridgett's fantastic blog, 365 Cincinnati. As I was scrolling through her suggestions of fun things to do around Cincinnati I noticed that most of them that interested me were outdoor activities; activities that wouldn't exactly be ideal in the middle of January! And then the longing for Spring kicked in and before I knew it I had a massive list of fun Springtime things to do in Cincinnati. So, I figured I'd go ahead and share the list with you folks.

These are all places around Cincinnati that I've never been to, some of which I had never even heard of before! For good measure, and so I don't drive you all completely nuts, I've added in a couple of non-seasonal activities/places. Enjoy!

Outdoor:

Indoor:

No comments: