Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Collections

My dearest hlp has a lovely little collection of typewriters, which I've always admired.  This past weekend, while she was getting ready, I pulled out my camera to snap a couple pictures of them.  I don't know the stories behind them, not because she's never told me but because I have a horrible memory, but that doesn't make them any less interesting...

 
 
 
 
While I was taking pictures Lucy (Amanda's itty bitty monster of a kitty) hopped up on the table where the typewriters are displayed to investigate what exactly I was doing.

I myself don't really have any collections, except for maybe a couple salt and pepper shakers.  What about you, do you have any special little collections of your own?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love you for managing to take photos that don't show the disgusting amount of dust on these!

Can you really call two typewriters a collection?

dissolvedintosomething said...

Haha, I tried!! :) And yes, I consider two typewriters "a collection" because it's something you treasure and you'd have 10 more of if you could, right?