Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Last Tea

Sorry, I was out of commission again yesterday...but I'm feeling much better today!  No more death popsicle here.  And although my coughing shakes the window panes, I feel much better...I swear!

Anyway, let's talk about two weekends ago.  The weekend before last was bittersweet.  Antoine and I had a smashing time together, which included going to my sister's tea house, The Tea Cozy Cottage.  But sadly, it would be our last visit, as the weekend before last marked the final tea weekend for the Tea Cozy Cottage.  Insert: sad face.



My sister is so adorable, I can't stand it!

The quiche of the day had mushrooms in it.  Mushrooms and I don't get along...so my sis whipped up this tasty salad for me!  How sweet is that!?

Three tiered tray goodness.

Michelle and Christian, you guys are awesome!  I'm going to miss the Tea Cozy so very much, but I know it's end only brings the possibility for new and exciting things in your future!  Love you guys.

And with a quiet goodbye and thank you, that was it.  The end of the Tea Cozy.  It's sad, there's no denying that.  But the love that weekend and in many many weekends over the last 7 years has been richly gratifying, and I hope that they hold onto those good feelings and look to their very bright future.  Knowing these two, it's going to be a future full of adventure and happiness. Hugs to you both!

No comments: