Monday, August 30, 2010

Two Balls, A Basset Hound And An E-Collar

Last Wednesday was a big day for the Cheezers, poor little guy! He not only went to the vet to get neutered (snip, snip), but he also got microchipped and his rabies shot...and a spiffy little collar to wear for the next week! His surgery went very well, even though I played the nervous mom all day worrying about the guy, and Antoine was able to pick him up later that day. When I got home he wasn't nearly as sluggish or drugged as I expected him to be, but he was certainly tired and NOT a fan of his new fashion accessory, the E-collar! I, on the other hand, found/find it ridiculously amusing...hence I know have lots of pictures of Cheese wearing said E-collar! So, for your viewing pleasure:

"WTF, Mom? What is this thing?"

"Please take it off! Pretty please!? I'll love you forever!"

"Okay, now you're just mocking me! You're an evil, evil woman! I will now shun you!"

"Excuse me, did you forget that I'm shunning you Lady!? Remember, for this cruel and unusual punishment??"

"Okay, I'm back...but only out of desperation! Look at my sad, pathetic face! Please, take pity on me! Don't you love me??"

"Re-shun!"

Sidenote: Those little crossed legs make my heart go pitter-patter! It's just too much!

No comments: