Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Etsy: Because Robots Are Cool!

I like robots. I don't know what it is about them, but put a cute little robot caricature in front of me and I can't help but smile!

Love Robot Postcards
A cute set of 3 robot postcards for $8. For some reason, adding hearts to robots just makes them infinitely cuter!

2 <span class=
Be still my heart...robo dinosaurs! I don't know exactly how you combine a robot and a dinosaur, maybe I should have watched more Godzilla growing up! Anyway, these adorable pint glasses are under $30 for the pair.

Robot Greeting Cards - THANK YOU - 3 Pack
A unique set of 3 robot thank you cards for $10. Love the binary code...makes me think of Flight of the Conchords [the humans are dead...come on sucker, lick my battery!]

Set of 12 - Letterpress Printed Robot with Heart Coasters
This 12 pack of letterpress coasters is only $8. It desperately makes me want to learn how to use a letterpress...so I can make my own robot coasters and perhaps robo-dinosaurs in love (the trifecta of cuteness) coasters!

Gold Robot Vinyl Sticker Play Set
Whimsical vinyl stickers for $8!

Cassette Tape Monster - American Apparel <span class=
Cassette tape monster robot on American Apparel tshirt for $18, not bad!

No comments: