Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Like Sundays...

I can't describe how much I love days off! Especially beautiful days off. Unfortunately there's a chance of rain and thunderstorms today, so in an attempt to presude the forecast to change here's some photos I took of another beautiful Sunday a couple weeks ago.

We grilled out (what we hopefully will be able to do tonight since our friends are coming over for dinner), drank some beer and enjoyed the beautiful weather. It was so nice out we decided to let Missy out to explore the backyard in her harness.





Here's hoping for a relaxing day of sun, good food and friends. The sun is the only real aspect that I'm uncertain about!

Update: Well, the sun disappeared around 2pm or so yesterday and it rained/drizzled most of the evening. But we still had a great Sunday with our friends! And we enjoyed some delicious shish kabob for dinner (and I have left overs for lunch today...yay!) and brownies for dessert (YUM!).

No comments: