Thursday, April 15, 2010

Etsy: Gardening Inspiration

Since, as of late, my world revolves around gardening, or attempting to garden, I thought a plant inspired Etsy post was necessary! So here you are...enjoy!

STRING OF BUTTONS, CRASSULA  SUCCULENT
This little succulent is called a "String of Buttons"

Egg Gourds - Grow a Gourd Garden
Oh my! I want these egg shaped gourds, but only if they come with this bunny!! How adorable is he/she!?

Organic Heirloom Purple of Sicily Cauliflower Garden Vegetable Seed
Look at that color!! Now I definitely want to try purple cauliflower!

Hens and Chicks Echeveria Succulent Garden
I love Hens and Chicks (that's the name for these cute little succulents). My grandma always had Hens and Chicks growing outside her house when I was growing up (in fact, she still does).

TROPICAL BUTTERFLY,one iris rhizome
This beautiful purple and yellow iris is called a "Tropical Butterfly". This is something I would never dare try to grow...I'd feel so bad when I killed it with my anti-green thumb!


No comments: