Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is the first image that appeared when I did a google search for "Thanksgiving"! Pretty sweet, huh?!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! While you're chowing down on your turkey and sweet potatoes, wearing your stretchy pants and sweating from the sheer amount of food you're ingesting, I'll be slaving away at Sbux. Because everyone knows that the Indians gave the Pilgrims overpriced espresso beverages to accompany their gift of maze and poultry. Or, the people of Madeira and Indian Hill just need their coffee fix to counteract the chemical properties of the tryptophan in their turkey. Either way I'll be celebrating the generosity of the Native Americans to the evil white man by slinging coffee and scrubbing down espresso machines. Oh, what fun!

No worries though, I'm closing with two of my favorites from the Bux and it'll be a good time. Plus, Antoine's bringing me home a plate of Turkey day goodies from his parents house! And I technically already celebrated Thanksgiving with my family earlier in November, so go ahead and stop playing that teeny-tiny violin for me! Also, I'm not a huge fan of Thankgiving...I mean, the food is great, but as long as I get some turkey, mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie...I'm good!

Happy Holidays you party people...see you tomorrow!

Oh, and happy two and a half year anniversary Antoine! I like you! Like, a lot!

No comments: