Thursday, November 18, 2010

We're Cuddle Buddies

So, the title of this post is probably only amusing to me, and possibly Antoine or my HLP. See, when I read "we're cuddle buddies" in my head I'm actually singing it...a la Rob and Big! For those of you who haven't seen the episode with the "We're buddies..." song...then you are missing out on life! Get out from under your rock and check this shit out...

Season 3, episode 4: watch it NOW! The song takes place in the last couple minutes, fyi!

Anyway, this weekend...Cheese-man I were buddies for sure! I had an easy weekend at Sbux, only 6 hours in the early morning on Sunday, but unfortunately Antoine had to work most of the weekend at his part-time. But this allowed Cheesy and I to enjoy some quality bonding time, just the two of us! So, while Antoine was at work on Saturday Cheesy and I went to the dog park for a bit. It was my first time taking him by myself. Now, I know this doesn't seem like a big deal, but for me...it kind of is! The dog park is a semi-social place...aka not my kind of thing when I'm solo! But sacrifice is part of being a puppy parent, right? Things went well at the dog park, Cheese ran and tumbled with his puppy pals and had a good ole time! And of course, in the process he got all kinds of muddy and gross! Thankfully I put a blanket down in my backseat because by the time we got home it was covered in mud...

That is one exhausted and muddy puppy!

Following a 15 minute bath, where Cheese got mostly clean...it was time to cuddle! And cuddle we did, for the rest of the weekend...it was pretty awesome!



I think he looks a little like an alien in this picture, his abnormally long ears, gigantic paws and that oddly shaped noggin...I love it!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Cheese is adorable, as always! I totally forgot about Special Buddies. I definitely need to rewatch Rob & Big!

dissolvedintosomething said...

How could you forget Special Buddies!? It's astonishing how often I have that tune stuck in my head!