Sunday, November 20, 2011

10 Days

It's almost Thanksgiving, as you know.  I like Thanksgiving, but it's not the end all, be all for me.  The food is good, and that's about all it has going for it.  Except for this year!  This year it being almost Thanksgiving means that Antoine will be on vacation all of next week!  That's 10 DAYS at home, compared to usual 3 days at home and then 4 days in Chicago.  Rinse.  Repeat. 

So, today marks day 3!  Yay!  And what's even better...I'm also off from work 6 of those 10 days (2 Saturdays, 2 Sundays, Thanksgiving and the day after)!  What, what!?  Who's excited!?  This girl!  I don't think anyone could be more stoked than me right now...except maybe Antoine, since he's the one who doesn't have to work for 10 consecutive days!  Wait, no, scratch that!  I think Cheese is probably the most excited!  He gets to roam free (aka not in his crate) during the day and sleep on his dad's lap!  Yeah, Cheese would definitely be the most excited in our household, that is, if he understood the concept of vacation days, Thanksgiving, or...hell just days in general!

Also, just a warning...I might totally lose my shit in December because, get this, Antoine will be taking two full weeks off from work!!  Ridiculous, I know!  But that's not all, I've also got a 6 day weekend planned during part of time he'll be at home!  Holy crap, I can't wait! 

That is all.  Happy Sunday folks!

No comments: