Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend in Instagram

Antoine and I had every intention of doing a variety of fun and eventful things this weekend.  We were going to go to Crafty Supermarket and Findlay Market.  I was going to take lots of pictures.  But then we sat on the couch and snuggle up and before we knew it it was Sunday.  But it was wonderful doing nothing, not leaving the house until after 3pm both Saturday and Sunday.  Absolutely wonderful!

Cheese thinks all food should be shared with him, even the stick from Antoine's banana popsicle.

Lazy weekends are wonderful in their own special way.  And for some reason, when I'm snuggled up on the couch, I often pile pillows on top of myself.  Weird, I know!

 What a beggar!  If you can't tell, he's got his head resting on my right leg, which was crossed over my left leg.

Saturday, when we finally left the house, I decided I wanted frozen yogurt from Yagoot for dinner.  It was delicious, as usual!

 After a trip to the dog park and a stop by Yagoot on Saturday, Antoine and I drove up to the outlet mall.  On our way back we randomly stopped at the Target near there and I FINALLY got my furry hat that I've been searching for for weeks now (more on that later!)  Yeah, it has balls...what of it!?

 Sunday lunch brought to me by Antoine (because he's awesome!): Jet's pizza!  YUM!

Sunday evening sewing while I watched Office reruns and Antoine took a nap.  I finished sewing up three books this weekend.

I didn't end up leaving the house until 5pm on Sunday.  We made a much needed run to the grocery store where we picked up, among other things, pistachios.  They ended up being my dinner.  I forgot how much I liked them!

No comments: