Thursday, November 24, 2011

5 Things I'm Thankful For

As I've said before, Thanksgiving has never been my thing.  And I've never been one to be overly touchy-feely and openly tell others what I'm thankful for because it would diminish this hard, rough persona I've got going on here.  Hey!  Stop laughing jackass!  Anyway, this year, I'm kind of feeling this urge to do so.  Not sure why, but I'm going to roll with it!  So, here's the five things I'm most thankful for:

1.)  Family:  I'm lucky as far as family goes.  No one is too ridiculously crazy, just a good amount of crazy.  They're supportive and loving, and that's really all you can ask for!  Plus:
...these two weirdos live just down the street and I get to bug them anytime I want!

2.)  This guy: 
And I'm not talking about the itty bitty froglet.  Antoine is pretty much the best thing that's ever happened since the invention of cheese.  Big statement, I know!  But it's true! 

3.)  These furry things:

They make me laugh and occasionally drive me a little batty, but I love the heck out of them!

4.)  This lady:
There's no other way to describe her than as my HLP (aka my heterosexual life partner).  We're in it for the long haul!  As far as friends go, Amanda is the shit and there's no disputing that. 

5.)  A job I love:
Oh, and let's not forget the fact that I only have ONE job now!  Count it...one...job!  And it's awesome!

No comments: