So, there's my promise to you...a post everyday. Now it's time to share with you another promise, one from Antoine. After my lovely HLP headed home this weekend Antoine and I proceeded to finish watching IT (the horribly wonderful Stephen King miniseries about a creepy-ass clown and a bunch of losers who try to vanquish him using a sling-shots and an inhaler). Just as the movie came to an end, Antoine eagerly flipped on the Cowboys game. Being Texan, born and raised, the dude likes his Cowboys games. However, being a person who never had any interest in any sort of sporting activity, I do not. So, after I made a series of disgusted faces and mumbled something about "I thought we were going to watch Cujo next!?" Antoine let these magical words slip out of his mouth, "If I can watch this game right now, I promise we will do anything AND everything you want to do next weekend!" And with that, a gigantic smile formed on my face! And soon after, once Antoine realized what exactly he had just promised, a very sad frown formed on his face.
My mind immediately started racing and I soon informed him of all the horribly despicable things I intended to make him suffer the following weekend. The list looked something like this:
- Absolutely no sports, of any kind (this is when the frowning started)
- A fuzzy hat shopping spree, financed by Antoine
- A menu of only pizza, all weekend! Breakfast, lunch and dinner!! (Antoine doesn't like pizza nearly as much as I do)
- A marathon of horrible animated movies from my childhood, I think the My Little Pony movie was the first I mentioned (followed shortly by a very evil laugh)
- Very little sports watching! Maybe some flipping to football during commercial breaks while watching something that we both might like
- Union Terminal, Antoine's never been and I've only been once
- A mini-marathon of something awesome, like horror movies or Breaking Bad
- Pizza from Jets, but not for every meal...just one pizza (aka two meals)
- A fuzzy hat shopping spree, financed by Antoine! Dammit, I really want that hat!
- A trip to Goodwill or a thrift store, I've got a special DIY crafty-thing in mind!
- Maybe a walk, if it's nice out
- Yagoot, it's one of my favorite sweet treats but Antoine doesn't crave it as often as I do!