Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nearly Time

It's almost December.  Which means, before you know it, it'll be Christmas time.  I've always been partial to Christmas.  The snow, the twinkly lights, (some of) the music.  I know it's an overly commercialized and highly consumerist holiday...but I've got good memories when it comes to Xmas!  So shove it!  Some of my favorite Xmas memories thus far have taken place in our house, namely last year...our first real Christmas at home.  Last year was our first year celebrating Xmas in our house, putting up our tree and decorating.  It was magical.  And this year, I'm hoping it will be just as magical.  We're visiting my parents and celebrating with them the weekend before Christmas...so the week of, it'll be just me, Antoine, Cheese and Gui!  I can't wait!

This past weekend I decided to take advantage of the long weekend and turn into one of those fanatics who puts up their tree right after Thanksgiving!  Behold the twinkly awesomeness:





No comments: