Thursday, July 15, 2010

Etsy Fun: Fancy Creatures

I have a fantastically fun Etsy post just for you on this fine Thursday morning! I came across these gems while perusing a fellow blogger's site. Megan (said blogger) used these wicked wildlife illustrations by Berkley Illustration! to decorate her baby's nursery. I can't help but love them, I mean, what's not to love about a T-rex in a cowboy costume, right?!?

Available in 5x7 and 8x10 (11x14 available upon request)

Available in 5x7 and 8x10

Available in 5x7, 8x10 and 11x14

Available in 5x7 and 8x10 (with limited edition background color)...I heart barn owls!

Available in 5x7 and 8x10 (11x14 available upon request)

Available in 5x7 and 8x10 (11x14 available upon request)

Available in 5x7, 8x10 and 11x14

Available in 5x7 and 8x10 (11x14 available upon request)...this one reminds me of Richie from the Royal Tenenbaums for some reason?!

Available in 5x7 and 8x10...can we say, classy cheetah pirate?

A customizable 4-pack of buttons for only $5!

Berkley offers these sweet animal portraits in 5x7 ($10), 8x10 ($18), and 11x14 ($35). They come in a protective plastic sleeve and ready to stick in a frame! I really wish I had a friend who was expecting because these would be so adorable in a little kid's room! Or in a small dining room? Or in a kitchen...blast, I wish we had wall space in our kitchen! These animal portraits are also available as buttons, magnets, bottle openers and banners. Berkely Illustrations! also offers animal/creatures series, including zombies, superheros, abominable snowpeople and oceanic animals. You should definitely check them out!

No comments: