Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bitch, Moan, Complain

I've decided that what with all the bitching and moaning (see title) going on about the health care reform as of late what I really should be posting about today, as any hardworking, red-blooded American should, is Etsy! I'm going to stay out of the debate (as is my tendency to do in these situations), but I will say I'm a little tired of hearing people complain, or seeing it all over facebook. Now, I know people are entitled to their opinions and the first ammendment states that "blah, blah, blah, freedom of speech and the right to bitch all they want on facebook" but frankly I'd just like a little breather. So, what better place to create my own little bubble of denial and figuratively yell "la, la, la, I can't hear what your saying" (with my fingers in my ears naturally) than here, at my own little blog away from home!?

*Please note that I was originally going to entitle this post "Etsy Earring Fantasticism" (which I thought was kind of cute), then I stupidly turned on the news this morning while getting ready (usually a mistake for me), hence the current title!

So, here's a variety of earrings I found while perusing Etsy. Little background info on my lobes and my earring wearing preferences before I dive into some cuteness. I myself am a post type of earring wearer...I have a total of two pairs of earrings that are not posts (they're of the dangly persuasion). I've included a variety here, in the hopes that I might branch out and start wearing "real woman earrings", instead of the brightly colored little-girlish ones I tend to wear now! Although, don't hate me now, I couldn't help but throw in a couple of cute post earrings for fun!












I couldn't help myself...this mannequin is freaking scary! It completely distracts from the earrings, which luckily are that great to begin with!


No comments: