Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Little Progress

So, you may or may not remember my non-New Years' resolution (that wasn't a resolution because I don't subscribe to those...just like no one subscribes to my blog...ZING!). Anyway, here and here I complained about how I'd gained weight and wailed about how I needed to go to the gym...well, not much has changed! I have lost a whopping total of nearly 2 lbs (not that much of an achievement, but it's something), but I still haven't gotten to the gym. I managed to buy new workout clothes and new tennis shoes that are the proper size, but life got in the way...work, snuggling, running errands, snuggling, etc. Plus, lately Antoine and I have had opposite schedules so the little time we do have together we spend doing this. But that's got to change, I really need to move it!

So, I'm forming a little plan for myself tonight. An agenda, if you will: 1.) get home and snuggle with Antoine before he has to go to work! 2.) eat a sensible dinner (not sure what that will consist of, but hopefully I can find something!) 3.) clean the bathroom (because it REALLY needs it!) 4.) go to the gym (for the first time in maybe 6 months or more...by myself...for the first time EVER) and 5.) spend the rest of the night being lazy, watching tv.

We'll see how it goes! I'm not hopeful that I'll actually follow through, but I need to!

No comments: