Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" = A Pretty Awesome Little Love Story

Well, I've finally finished Pioneer Woman's little love story, and it is just as wonderful as I reported early on in reading it! Very entertaining and romantic, I'd definitely give it a read if you have some free time.

Here's one of my favorite excerpts from this little love story: Pioneer Woman writes, "It was as if I'd been locked inside a chocolate shop that sold delicious chardonnay and french fries...and played Gone With the Wind and Joan Crawford movies all day long--and had been told "Have fun." He was going to be my own private playground for the rest of my life. I almost felt guilty, like I was taking something away from the world." Just change "chardonnay" to "orange juice" and "french fries" to "cheese fries", "Gone With the Wind" to "Harold and Maude" and "Joan Crawford" to "Tim Burton"...and that's exactly how I feel!

Happy reading folks!

No comments: