Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Why You Shouldn't Play Nurse

Surprise, surprise...I now have viral meningitis! And let me tell you, it's not fun! This is my second day off from work. My second day of kitty snuggling (Gui is snuggled up on my lap as I type). I've been drinking gatorade like it's going out of style (to try to keep hydrated). Another positive to being sick is not having to go to work! Antoine and I both stayed home yesterday and watched How I Met Your Mother and V for Vendetta. Now I'm watching Saved by the Bell! Still, work doesn't look half bad right now, I'd rather have that than a constant headache, neck pain, and certain mildly embarassing stomach issues! I'm really hoping I'm feeling significantly better by tomorrow, I don't have a ton of sick time left at work!

Happy St. Patty's Day!

2 comments:

Christian said...

Saved By the Bells is the whip. That was a morning ritual for years.

Belding Forever, Slater never.

dissolvedintosomething said...

I know, for me too! Antoine downloaded the whole series for us, so now it's permanently on the playstaion!

Eww, Slater is so gross! For me it's Kelly all the way!