Friday, March 5, 2010

I Think I'm in Love

Well, we got our new tv the other night! It's beautiful and I'm totally in love...umm, I mean...with Antoine...yeah, that's right...with Antoine! The tv is so awesome and big, but surprisingly not so monstrous that it takes up the whole wall, which I was afraid of. We've decided to name it Big Bertha. Oh, wait a second...I should explain something to you...I love to name inanimate objects! Each of my cars have been named (Sloop John B and Arthur), my ipods (Winston Maxwell I, II, & III), my bamboo plant that won't die even though I've pretty much stopped watering it (Sebastian)...you see how much of a freak I am!? So, of course, the tv needed a name and Antoine came up with Bertha (because she's so big). And then I decided the old plasma needed a name as well (you know, so it wouldn't feel jealous)...so we decided on Sammy (because it's a Samsung).

Now, I really can't tell you why I love to name things, maybe it stems from when I was little and I named all of my stuffed animals? And I just never stopped? Or maybe it's a result of my dad raising and breeding Great Danes when I was growing up? I lived for when a new litter of puppies were born and I'd get to name them! Who knows!? All I know is it makes me happy. And yes, I'm aware I'm a freak and I'm okay with that!

Anyway, that's it for now! Happy Friday people of the internet! I hope you have a great weekend! I will, I'll be celebrating my best friends birthday on Saturday and then enjoying the splendor of Bertha on Sunday!

No comments: